08 November 2012

And my name is...?

I considering a name change. When I am married, my current names for my blogs will no longer make any sense. Van will no longer be a part of my name, unless I choose to keep my maiden name. I am also considering going only by my game tag and my first name. I have no idea yet what my blog's names will become at that point, but I am considering it. I may give up the idea all together though and simply keep the blogs as is and let them remain beyond confusing to the masses. Input please, I keep going round an round with this on my own. What would I rename my blogs to if I did change? The current names are RawCeeyena (which I would keep), Van's train of thought (aka; vanscreative.blogspot.com), DesignerVan, HealthyVan, and LiteraryVan. Ceeyena is my gamer tag, and if you know me, you know my first name. If you've read any of this blog before, you may have realized that I don't care for my soon to be married name, but I'll get over it. Ideas?

No comments: