07 March 2010

Thinking Over Waiting

I'm all wedding-ed out. I don't care about the shoes. It was just me to choose for, following my mothers guidelines. Now I have choosy people to choose for, and I have to consider what will work for them and whatnot. I'm just done. There is no way to appease everyone. I also don't know a think about flowers. I'm ok if they're just close to the perceived colors that we've chosen. I don't think I could care any less. It's all very frustrating. But I'm also thankful that it's kept my mind busy. With an active mind, I've not had a chance to over think what has happened. yet, I have enough free time to move past it. But now that I'm worn out; I don't know if I want to move on. I'm not sure if I feel it necessary to wait either. I don't know if I should. I know I could. And I think I'd be willing to. But I also don't want to be waiting around for something that is never going to happen. Needless to say; I'm confused.

No comments: