15 March 2010

Target Practice Invitation

I've come up with something more to write about. HEEhee... Anyway; 
I'm in the mood for a photoshoot. Now; I usually do these things on my own when the whim hits me. But I want to go bigger. Yes, we did go bigger once, but it was a rush job, and very thrown together, and it showed. What I need this time is a concrete idea. Or at least a loose idea that I can work with. I like to work with what I have. But I don't have that much anymore. And I don't necessarily want to be all things in it.
Lately I've had ideas run through my head periodically, but I've had no way to get them out. 
I need someone to work with me on these visions. A partner in 'crime' as it were. I'm not even going to confine myself to a certain style. Lemme know if you'd like to get your creative juices flowing, and would like to help out. Or share ideas.

No comments: