31 March 2010

Learning To Be Useless

I still need a job. At this point, I think I don't really care what it is... mostly. I think I could work at data entry, or as a file clerk. I don't think I'd be good at commission still though. Maybe I'd do it anyway. I am fairly certain I don't have the personality for it though.

On another hand. I am flying through this HTML book. I don't think I'm retaining much. But I am understanding it. And I'm not entirely sure about everything I'm taking in either. I am hopeful though. I can figure this out. And then I'll have another unused skill under my belt.

Speaking of unused skills; I've found I have the uncanny ability to radar in on doughnut shops. In the last week I've discovered maybe 20 in and around the Riverside area. I've only been to a few of them... my workout routine does not approve of this. It feels like it's being taken advantage of, and is putting out a whole lot of effort for nothing. I should try and convince myself that I don't like doughnuts again. then maybe this ability will slow to a stop. Maybe I should get a job at a doughnut shop.

No comments: