25 November 2009

The Reason for The Thought Process IS:

There have been several instances over the past while that I've thought to myself; 'you should blog this' but then I think about it. And I decide not to, because what I'd have to say may be taken the wrong way, and blown completely out of proportion. If it be fact or fiction, or just a random thought. I has the potential to be taken wrong. But That thought goes against the whole reason for having this blog. This blog is to chronicle my thoughts as I have them regardless of offense. I write my mind, because I'm not always encouraged to speak it. I am expected to be peaceable in real life. This is cyberlife. I am allowed to be myself here. I am allowed to believe what I believe, and blog what I want to blog. I am entitled to my own opinions, and experiences. Gah! If I don't have some sort of release. I'll be angry all of the time. Well, maybe not all of the time. But I'll be irritated with people, and their presence, and they won't even know why. If I can't work out my thoughts on my own time. I can't work out a way to deal with those thoughts in a way to make them constructive instead of; 'Gah! I Hate You!' which is not always true.

No comments: