30 November 2009

I think I confused confusion.

I hate being confused. This confused that I am. It doesn't even make sense. Yes, I know that statement makes little to no sense. But it really doesn't make sense. Let me explain; Have you ever really really liked someone, but were confused because you didn't want to like them as much as you do, and you can't put your finger on why you don't want to like them. Confused yet? I am. I think the confusion might be bred from and tied to my confusion and frustration with life choices that I'm dealing with at this point. That and my emotions are so in whack that I don't get them. They are doing what, in movies, they would be doing, if I were in a movie. This really sucks. I feel like a stupid silly girl. Not just a stupid girl, which I expect of myself. Uuuugh! I don't even know what I'm trying to say anymore. I don't want to give too much away. Which goes completely against what I was talking about in my previous post. But not in the same ways. That's confusing too... Like the music thing. What was with that. Why do I freeze up? I shut down and don't trust myself. My instincts are usually good. And what does it matter if they're wrong. In the Grand Scheme Of Things, does it change anything? Maybe. That's why I choke. So what is actually holding me back? Fear. But fear of what? Getting hurt? Being happy? Being able to Move on? Getting to a point, and then some teensy fact or not so teensy fact comes up and it ends? I have no idea. I am so confused.

No comments: