01 July 2009

Sorry for my Falsities; I recant.

I've been convicted! I've told a falsity. I meant to rectify it when the matter was brought before my attention... I do have some friends that could be called closer. Now I'm going to call them out by their real names... Something I wasn't going to do in this Blog, but alas; it is necessary to clear the air. There are some who are mindful of me on various levels, who do remember me, but are too far away to be called close on the top of my head. These friends of mine are the closest friends I have, not for all of the same reasons; Stacy, Erik, Heather, Theresa, Janelle, and Eric.

Spur of the moment Meeting!

I need to choose songs. I need inspiration. I need a theme. That is my newest task. A theme for an album... Any suggestions? While you're at it; I also need a theme/style for my novel, and a way to start... I want to have the story line down before I write the scenes... Just so I won't stray too far and pander...

The weird thing about this past week was spending time with my family. Yes, I do this a lot. But this was with family I don't really know. Just because of a lack of opportunity to know them. I'd like to be closer. But then I am afraid they won't like me if they knew me. Not that my family that 'knows' me doesn't like me... I don't think I feel I can be the real me around most of them either, because I do know them... I understand what upsets them, and I edit/filter myself in their presences. Not that I wouldn't do that for these... Uuuuugh! what Am I saying? ...

I don't want to be afraid to be me! I want to have someone that I can be me around 100%!

No comments: