30 March 2008

Speaking of Ill Refute

I like Pizza. And this song... la la la... I like my new green king sized throw. comfy. cuddly. Now alls we need is a good film to go with this lazy day. I really don't know what to do with myself. I am so unmotivated. Don't really feel like doing anything. I need to set for myself a new goal. I've got the whole degree thing done. What's next? I need a bike. and maybe a Vespa! Good times. Lately I've found myself obsessing over other peoples wellbeing. taking on the role of caretaker/nurturer. weather I'm wanted in that role or not. and when it's not possible for me to be in the immediate vicinity to act as such, I find myself being overly concerned. Oh well. I've known myself as such for quite sometime. Only this side of my personality has been somewhat subdued due to the immediacy of personal stress at hand. Oh well. I'm here to care for you. *Smile!*

No comments: