09 March 2008

And It Comes Down To This...

Graduation, graduation! I've been freaking out for a week or so. cool huh! I'm just about done again. I was, but had to reprint. Then my book needs to be re-upholstered. and I have to re-work three pages. then there are my leave behinds, and my resume; which need to be printed. I have to add photos to my process book. And put together the music campaign for Mr. OrangePorch himself. Neat! That and the whole drama of moving out of the dining room. Party On! Then I'll be a real person! hahahahaha.... Don't make me laugh. there's just too much drama going on right now to be dealing with the other stress that I'm dealing with. I still can't say, even if it was forgotten to swear me to secrecy. I don't want someone to hate you, purely for me, and what I've stated. but I'm a girl, I have to talk about these things. DUH! And that's another thing. There is all this stuff out there. It states exactly how females are. Not all of it is literary. I sit there and say exactly how I am... and Males still don't get it. How much more assistance in this do you need? Ask me a direct question, you're most likely to get a direct answer. But I have to know you're being direct. Don't beat around the bush, or play games. That is so aggravating, it frustrates me. But then again; that may just be my instantaneous, black and white personality.

No comments: