15 March 2008

Marry (My Everything)

I long to pick up these words as they spew from my lips, or vainly would have them fall straight to the floor. I mean no offense with these offenses. I want to love you forever and more. How do I put this into perspective.

I won’t do anything for you until you change my name.

I want to give you my world, my everything, all that is left to give. I want you to trust your soul with me. But we’re on opposites sides of a different bridge. I want to let you be my all, so I can do all of this for you. But first I need to lay out this.

I won’t do anything for you until you change my name.

To move the mountains, truly. the cliché in your eyes, yet this disdain. I want to only live and still survive. I long to be your live in. I’d even quit my life. I’ll be your only lover, and keep you in my heart. If you want me to, you can keep me in the dark. You need to have me only to care and soothe and keep. I’ll mend and do your cooking but keep in mind;

I won’t do anything for you until you change my name.

Can’t do anything I want to ‘till you change my name.

This love lust that we’ve started my dearest, may I please remind. You are my first and last here.

But can’t do anything for you unless you change my name.

No comments: