15 February 2008

Singles be wary, Couples beware.

Wow. It tells me that this is my 60th post! Groovy. With this knowledge at hand, I considered reflecting on all that's happened since I began this last October. Then I decided that, that would be stupid. So, rather. I will continue on in my determined nature to attempt to lay down my train of thought as words. I realize that each post has become a tad more ominous than the last. With less and less information given. But, as I said before, this is to protect those parties involved. With all this in mind. I hate Saint Valentines Day. It's another Americanized holiday. Yay! If you think about it, no one really likes it in the state we have it as today. If your single, you feel like crap. If you're not. There's all that stress, The anticipations, and expectations that aren't easily met. Too much like work. But then again, I may be biased. People tend to not have the same judgments based on bias. Like The Italian and his roommates, really have it out for the Nancy Kid. I think that if they tried to be nice to him, and incorporate him in, he might not be that bad. Yes I realize that, he may be a slob. but the vehemence spewed towards him, that he's just supposed to take. It almost hurts me. almost. but then again, my bias does not include any of the circumstantial evidence that they've got in play. I am working solely from word of mouth. But then again, I'm too nice. Haha. well, there's more to that sag-way, but; secrecy is the bases of what'll be broken in that.

No comments: