10 February 2008

Do You Really Wanna Know?

I am so happy. Yesterday went much better than I wasn't exactly anticipating it to be. I wasn't really expecting anything much specifically. It went well. I didn't expect it to be awful, or anything like that. Just not the way it was, I guess. Narrowing it down was hard. And I thank you Buzzy, So much for helping me out. You will never know how much that really means to me. I also was almost taken aback by the way He now speaks with me. As if I'm a real person, a friend, a human being, a cohort... I'm a great listener. and I love it when people want to tell me things that are important to them. I don't want to make it seem like I'm taking anything from this that I'm not. because I'm not. I'm just so.... proud... to be his friend. I would like to have other friends be as close as we are becoming. But so far; I can't bring myself to be myself for anyone else completely. I don't trust that they will take me seriously enough. I don't want to get hurt again. I guess, there's just too much invested here, to do What I've been told I should do. I just have to be who I am, and do what I've promised. For I am the Best Friend, you never yet had. Love Ya!

No comments: