03 February 2008

Cryig out from dramatics and the whelmed.

I'm so tired. I go from this state of; I just want to lie down and sleep for ever, to I am uber hyper due to lack of sleep; Let's keep going! I just want this to all be done. So I can feel normal. I know that the likelihood of what was my formal normalcy was, returning to me. Is far slimmer than one could imaginatively hope for. After all that has happened since I started this quarter. I just keep piling it on, getting busier and busier. shoveling on the drama. filling my time with monotony to change my way of thinking, so I can focus. Whilst relieving myself of the time required to accomplish what is actually important at this time. I'm not saying that the drama that I've gotten myself into is not important. I am merely stating the fact that I can't seem to function with it, or deal with it accordingly. I think I'll just break down soon. That should solve it. Just freak out! then cry. Then do something really stupid. Then move on. or something like that. I haven't decided yet. I haven't had time to think about it. wow! I pretty much just repeated myself again. huh!

No comments: