16 June 2012

Marvel-ously Addicting Game

I'm not actually a fan of wasting time. I do appreciate the enjoyment of time. However, I do find myself continually back at the wasting bit. It's probably a good thing that my newest time waster was designed to be child friendly, and in being so; only has so much available for the obsessive time-wasters personality. On the Marvel Super Hero Squad, the most I can do is visit each of the 4 zones, and do each daily mission, as each of my current 5 characters. You may be thinking; that's plenty of time being wasted. But let me assure you: It could most definitely be more than that. My next goal is to gain a 6th member of my squad. And this is no small task. As far as I can see; the only way to gain more members is to buy them. And the only ways to buy them is to win enough gold on the wheel, or spend enough silver. And my daily wheel has already rendered me all the gold I can get, as well as some extra silver. The only way to spin this wheel is to spend tickets, and you get tickets from dealing with the antagonists in each of the four zones... I HAVE HUNDREDS of Tickets!!! And then you collect those translucent white stars, and 10 of those white stars earns you one more silver. The issue here is the bad guys and the white stars return so frequently that it's neigh impossible to pass something up. "OH! Just one more flame guy." "Just one more bubblegum machine." "Just one more UFO." Do you see how this could drag on? 
Now we come to the point. I will eventually get board of doing this. With only 2 different missions, to play only 2 different ways (without friends online) there is a limit to how many times you want to repeat the same old same old. So: I've logged off for today. But I will most definitely be back at it again tomorrow. Why? because there's a daily mission that changes every day. That daily mission, as well as finding specific daily things for each character in each zone has me hooked. MY GOSH! it's only day 2. 

No comments: