02 June 2012

Mac'n'"ChiliDog"Cheese

I know that I've been trying to be healthier and that some food choices may need to be denied for that purpose, however; I am certain that had I missed this; I would not be in the elated mood that I find myself in. This! This, is amazing... Yesterday, Puddle made some chili, which was really good. Perhaps you saw the blog; Mr. Peanut and I grilling up some hot dogs, which we topped with the delicious chili. While we were doing this; Mr. Peanut and I were joking around and came up with Mac'n'ChiliCheese Dog or ChiliCheeseDog Mac... So today, when Mr. Peanut made us Mac'n'Cheese with Hot Dogs and spinach, I thought of it again. Now it's about dinner time and I am combining these two great delicacies and have Mac'n'ChiliDogCheese. Tadah!!!! And I must say; It is so very tasty.  Just enough of this and bit of that. And it wasn't hard to make. Equal parts of the chili and the mac'n'cheese, 'tis tantalizing my taste buds. Nom nom nom. That is all for now... after Dinner; I'm going to figure out my screen printer. Yay!

No comments: