31 May 2012

Moore or Les I'm not a Morning Person

This morning I was Soooooooooooooooooo tired. But Mr. Peanut had to get up at 6:30, so we both did. We may have been slow to start, but we did start, and shortly into our morning, we were participating with full enthusiasm. Yay us! I am considering keeping track of measurements to see if this early exercise thing works like the poster said it would... but then again; I don't want to work myself up and then get disappointed if it doesn't. Perhaps it should be enough to know that it's the healthy choice. 
Speaking of choices; Today I choose to be productive. However, my productivity, in part, depends on others... so said productivity has halted for the time being. Although; I did choose to write a blog whilst I wait on them to do their part. I will also post anther entry into "Les & Moore" which, for some reason, I have not been posting online, even though I do have pages written out on paper. Then again, I will run out of pages to type if I don't also add to the written pages too. I am mostly just stuck on where to take it. And I can't get feedback from readers, One) because I am not sure there are readers, and Two) If I haven't typed up to where we are, how can they say where to go from there? As we can see: I've fallen behind. I did have an idea though. Yesterday I thought about illustrating a few parts of what's already written, maybe add some pictures to the blog site. I also considered, along this same line of thought: Perhaps I could illustrate and read aloud the story at intervals then post them as well... Do an audio/visual thing. Kinda like those shows that I rarely watched when I was a kid. An illustrator would illustrate a story as they read it aloud. I liked it when they did all the voices. I think it would be best to have more of the story down before I went that far though. I'd also have to design the characters look. Any input on that end (or any that I've discussed) would be much appreciated. 

No comments: