18 June 2009

Brought forth from the ashes of the Pyre...

I've been reading allot of 'amateur' posts lately. Including; stories, poetry... Non-fiction stuffs. And it's inspiring to say the least. People just going out and doing it. Or sitting down and doing it. And it gets me to thinking... Why can't I just take the initiative and just do, or at least work towards what I aspire to? Nope, no real answer that can't be immediately dashed away as moot points, or have an opposing statement that should cause me to hang my head in shame. Soooo... I've decided I will start again on the progression of my VanPyre Mansion. No it has nothing to do with Vampires, and I have been contemplating even attempting this story... I have to foundations for it as of late, due to the lack of change in my circumstances to gear myself in the direction of the plot and the characters plight. So... (gee I say that allot) I will be trying to hammer out more unrelated scenes again that may, or may not make it into the final story... I can't just start; I still don't have a specific direction that I want this to go... There's not plot or storyline per say. Just the fact of that I know; It is a story of a girl who eventually gives herself over to the inter workings of her mind. It may continue of from there. I'm not sure about conflict. Or resolution yet... So, I'll stop now, with all of these words, and just get to thinking.

No comments: