13 May 2009

The plan is; Curl up and be depressed.

Yay! I get to start to hunker down and prepare for what is undoubtedly going to go down as one of my lamest and/or worst birthday's ever. The only thing I WANT for my birthday mostly every year is; T0 spend time with my friends. But; lo-and-behold; This year; I Have NO friends. None who'll be around for my birthday. I've even gone down the list (small as it may be) of my 'friends': Cho=Too busy with school and whatnot; it's been however many months and still haven't heard from Cho. Holly and the wifey; same story as Cho. There's no one else left in the area from that time in my life. All of my other 'friends' are in SoCal, or moved from there, or Abroad. No one to celebrate with. Poo! Besides that. Why would someone want to do my birthday with me, if they don't want to see me/hang out any other time? Lame. Here's another one for the History books. I'll get over it someday. maybe. Probably not anytime soon. There are only about 15 days till my birthday and it's not planned because I can't plan anything. I'm about 2 and a half months behind on my planning. Poo! I just want My Friends. So I get none.

No comments: