20 May 2009

My how time does fly

Only one more week until my inevitably lame birthday. Okay, that may be a tad harsh. But if I just expect the worse; I'll be pleasantly surprised if it actually doesn't suck terribly. Yes? yes. I'm still thinking about what exactly my plans will be for the day; and surrounding it. I suppose it might go something like this; Shower and do my hair and stuff Wednesday before work, Close, Next day; the 28th! Go to breakfast with dad (Oh geeze! I don't know if he'll do that again?!... it was tradition before I lived so far away from him...) Then during the day; shower and do my hair; then go out to Whitewater with Colby... then next day; open, then shower and do my hair... That's way loose for planning. I'll think about it. Oh yes; I want to thank everyone in advance for remembering me on my birthday, and helping to make it a positive, and good one (wink, wink). I hope my stomach gets better before then, it's still not 100% from last Sunday. Poo!Last year; I 'partied' harder and was fine comparatively. Come to think of it; Last weekends events were exactly a year after birthday weekend last year; that four day period that I went non-stop, and hit my zenith of... Immorality(?). That's Intense... No, not like camping.

No comments: