21 April 2009

What I could retrieve of a thought.

I've lost so many thoughts waiting for the computer. What was the reason for this? I'm tired of lots of things... I think it would be wise to not live somewhere where I'm not supposed to live. I gave myself until March, and it is now coming towards the end of April. Why do I let so much leeway for these empty promises? Why can I not bring myself to disrupt the 'lies' with the truth when it is for the good of 'many'? I would make an attempt at self proficiency, but I am not financially self proficient. I could try to find a place on my own, but so many factors come into play then. I would need my own transportation, I'd have to pay insurance, rent, for the car, food expenses, utilities... And that's if my credit didn't suck ASS... Thank you Pie. So any of my options would then be limited even further to; sharing a space with someone else, and living under the radar, as it were. How am I expected to make payments of a certain amount and live, if I only make a certain amount. And Why does the AI want to know my 'Success Story' if they had no hand in helping me after I racked up my bill to them? And it's anywhere but a Success Story. I want a home. I feel that if I could be sufficient, That Willy should go on without me. Yes that would leave me in WI for ONLY my job. And that seems retarded. I could go back to school. I could do something for business. I want the RMI business anyways... I should really write out my business plan for that. How can I write out a business plan? if I can't even think of a plan for my actual life? Oh bother!

No comments: