08 July 2012

Drunk and Unclean

I rarely do this anymore; and the thought just occurred to me; if for no other reason than this, one shouldn't drink until they're drunk... Hygiene. There is no drunk person (that I've ever come in contact with) who is passing out, falling over, stupid drunk who says; "Hey guys, wait a minute, I need to wash up before going to bed." No! They just plop. Depending on the level of drunk, they may consider this as an option. But if they are wholly drunk; ain't gonna happen. Personally I hate the feeling of waking up in an aura of funk. Besides the funk of your body, stomach, and head disagreeing with the amount of alcohol you consumed the previous night. The added funk of fuzzy teeth and unwashed face is enough to send a person to the porcelain god and regret their actions. Then again; that may only be if you think about it too much. Either way the unclean feeling probably contributes to, what we call, the hangover.

No comments: