07 November 2010

Just want you to notice.

Who'da thunk that an ending like this would bring such high spirits? I honestly feel that I can tie my overly emotional downtrodden mood to this. Now that it's over, (it may sound cliche) I feel like a weight is lifted. I can smile freely, I think I can be my jovial, overly hyped, normal self. I may revert back to depressy, but not more than normal I feel. And these last few weeks, it's been way too much. It's been too much for even me to handle. October was terrible. But I'm good now. :D it is the 7th of November, and I'm good. It's been a good day. (I'm still up from the 6th) I was stood up today. I was broken up with (it seems like twice) today. I was asked to do what I could not do. I was accused of being two faced. But I'm good. I'm awesome. I have good friends. And I'm not the crazy one. I mean; I am crazy, but just as crazy as I know I am. Just as crazy as this girl can be. and it's a good crazy. I don't know what I want. I don't always know who I am, or where I stand. I don't have anything really figured out. I think about odd things. But I got family, and friends who care. They don't just say they care. I am better than I'm made out to be. True; I may still be in love with the past, but there's no changing the past. I can only try to move on from here. But I can now. there's nothing looming over me, judging my every move. I can open my mouth and say what I want to say. Not fearing that I'm being judged. Not caring if what I say, if it be wrong, is a deal breaker. That's too much work. I am a daughter of the most high. I need him. I don't know what that means to me yet. I may not know how to get to where I need to be. But right now, I'm surging with the confidence that I can get to the place where I know I should be. One day; I'll figure out my path. Until then, I'm happy to be alive. I love, I live, I am me.

No comments: