22 November 2010

4 seconds to change perspective.

Last year, I decided to move back to CA for a while. One month from today; I will have been here for A year. And I've already covered this nonsense of what has changed... It has of course changed since then already. The world keeps turning, life goes on. Sometimes plans change, sometimes there is no real plan, just a general idea of what you want to happen. I'm at that place again, where I can be anywhere, as long as I find work. I was unsuccessful at finding real work here. 
Sometimes our own lives aren't the important ones. Sometimes, it's the ones around us that matter. It should be what can I do for you? My life will work itself out. Maybe I'm just supposed to be there for others. Maybe my purpose in life isn't what I want, but what I can be for others. 
Perhaps life throws you curve balls so you can learn to dance around them.

No comments: