21 September 2010

Got carried away thinking.

The Glendora store is only a 15 minute drive from that house in West Covina. It is an half an hour bike ride ish. I could transfer, and then find a second job there and work on my company. I could also run in that neighborhood, and feel safe, I could work on my tan in the winter like an crazy outta stater. I could shop at Ralph's which is close to that store, I could get a motorcycle license and take classes at MtSAC. I could find a nice church and get connected. I could record using that closet space, and I could network and meet the right people. I could make my company start. Then I could make friends with a nice boy and we'll be really close, and then we'll get married and I will support him in all of his endeavors and he, me in mine. I could be lots of things. But I can see it happening, so It probably won't ever happen. Just a thought.

No comments: