01 February 2012

Good Service DOES Exist

So; my laptop died. I lost pretty much all of my documents. But I got a new laptop, there were display models on sale and the OfficeMax team was great. On Sunday, my car died. I had to purchase a new battery and starter and get them installed, but the AAA guy and the PepBoys guys were all great, and friendly. I had an interview, I have no idea how it went, the interviewer seemed more nervous than I did. Afterwords, Mr. Peanut and I went to Chili's and our server was spectacular, knowledgeable and friendly. I am going to say; despite the circumstances and all the chaos going on in my life right now; I have (so far) had a great customer service week. Thank you all you GREAT Customer Service Representatives out there, I appreciate you. 

No comments: