11 August 2009

Is It Too Late To Change?

Why is this so difficult? It's soooooo tedious and boring. And people just like to assume which is frustrating. Why do people want to think so little of me? Seriously?! MY GOSH!

My first problem; right now; is finding fabrics made in the USA. It is so hard. There is one place so far that I can find who sells wholesale knits. There is one other who does Velvets... So hard. Next, I need to also find Notions Made in the USA. Not happening... And then there's the whole designing the clothes thing. Which, I can't do until I decide which niche I want to fill. This is all fine. But then I ask people to help; and they all assume I'm just screen printing t-shirts. Really? You think I am just here to follow a trend? No! I am here to fill a need. And to create awareness about what America is doing to itself.

Have I gone over my 'theory' yet? Well here it is; If you take the jobs away from the Americans, they have no income. No income means they have to money to spend, no money to spend means the economy suffers. So; when a few business men decided it would be more lucrative to move manufacturing abroad, they in turn pissed on the American people. Took away their jobs and means for survival, and have killed the economy in the meantime. It's simple really. I can't understand why no one else sees what's happening. I've seen it for a long time. But what could I have done as a 11 year old? Not much, but as a thriving young person; There is much. One thing was to STOP BUYING NON-AMERICAN PRODUCTS. Next is to create a company, that hopefully will one day create jobs for Americans. We'll have to see how it goes. I just hope I'm not too too late.

No comments: